Friday, December 4, 2009

The Haircut by Cassidee

If you take a peek at Cassidee's blog you will see the awesome haircut she gave herself. She didn't stop at her own head however, she also butched Adam.
He was on the move for most or all of his haircut. Little tuffs of hair were found all around the family room, dining room, hallway, and my bedroom.

Cassee gave him about 6-8 bald spots, so it's really amazing she didn't injure him in any way.
I guess he needed a haircut anyway.

He looked so cute sitting in a barber chair, but of course I forgot my camera when we went there.
The camera doesn't show it too much but you can see some bald spots.

And of course I can hardly ever get him to look at me when I try to take his picture!

I do have to say that he looks a lot better with his haircut than his sister does with hers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment