Adam has funny little lines he's been saying lately. Here's a few:
1. Either. When we ask him a question, like, "where's your binkie?" he'll say, "I don't know, either." He's always throwing out the word either at the end of his sentences for some reason.
2. Forty-eight and thirty-eight. Sometimes he just says a number and it's usually one of those two. I'm not sure if it's because he hears his sister, Emmalynn, counting all the time or what, but those two numbers just pop out of his mouth at random times. Example, one day I said, "What are you doing?" His answer, "Forty-eight."
3. A B C D's. Any letters or words he finds on the wall anywhere in public, he points and says "A B C D's." He recognizes that they are letters of the alphabet. Sometimes he even names a few. What a smart little two year old!
4. I'm really sad. When things don't quite go his way he gets a pouty face and says, "I'm readdy sad." It always makes me want to laugh cause it's so cute.
5. Daddy did. Anytime I ask Adam if he's poopy or if he did something naughty, he says, "Daddy did". I guess even at age two he's passing the blame on to someone else already! Yikes.
6. 8 o' clock. Every face clock he sees he calls them 8 o' clocks. Instead of just "clock" he throws the 8 in there. He must hear that time the most, it is bedtime!
12 years ago
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
ReplyDelete