Friday, December 23, 2011

Spiderman Adam

Adam has decided that Spiderman is the most awesome and wants anything Spiderman for Christmas. He still likes to wear dresses sometimes, but the future is looking better! hehe
Adam goes to Ms. Sue's Preschool. He LOVES it and wishes it was every day. He seems to behave better there than at home. We need to know her secrets.
He's a little turkey most of the time, but he is very quick to say sorry. In fact, I think that's the word I hear the most often every day. Funny.
Adam is very excited to be 4 and he thinks that after Christmas he'll be 4. How will we hang on for two more months??
Adam's birthday this next year is going to be the "Birthday-of-the-year"!! His birthday is Feb. 29th, Leap Day. It will be the first time since his "birth" day that he actually has a "birthday".
It's on a Wednesday, but I'm hoping to make it a spectacular party!

No comments:

Post a Comment