Monday, August 31, 2009

Everybody loves peaches, right?

Today was a fun adventure to the back of the yard. There are about 5 peach trees back there. They have not been pruned this year or watered enough. Needless to say, the peaches aren't very big or good. They eventually ripen and fall anyway.
After hanging clothes on the line, I had a phone call. Lovely little Cassidee, who thoroughly enjoys shutting the door on Adam, shut him out of the house. Adam didn't mind, there's always something to do in the backyard. A few minutes later we open the door to find smashed half chewed peaches smeared across the step by the back door. Lovely. Then I look at Adam. Smeared over his backside like he sat in it. All over his little hands, face, and shoes. What fun to clean up too. Of course, I clean it all up before I think to take a picture.
This picture is the first one I've ever put on a blog by myself. So you can see that it is sideways and the words are not where I want them to be.
I hope I get better at this!

1 comment:

  1. great job with the picture. i need to turn my pictures before i put them on the blog. when they are in the file of your pictures, check to see if there are two little arrows, one clock-wise and one counter clock-wise to turn the pictures to the way you want them.

    ReplyDelete