Sometimes the way kids eat can be very irritating! Adam eats grapes in one of those irritating ways.
He loves grapes, or at least acts like he does. He always reaches for them and wants more and more. The only problem is he only wants the inside of the grape!
He chews the grape, obviously enjoying the juicy inside, and then spits out the skin. This is fine when he's sitting in his high chair and the spit-out skins land on his tray. However, grapes are one of those easy-to-travel-with foods, whether it be traveling around the kitchen, yard, or car.
When he spits them directly into my hand at least I know where they end up, but the last few days I've picked them up off the kitchen floor (thanks to Em for giving him some), the car seat (thanks to Cassee) and the bedroom floor (I'm not sure who to thank for that one). Grapes sitting on the counter are way too accessible!
If I had a nickle for every chewed up grape skin that's been in my hand, I'd be a rich woman. I'm excited for the day when he figures out he can eat and swallow that part too!!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment