Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Pooping Machine

My girls had maybe one poopy diaper a day. Sometimes every other day. Then I watched Sam when Jason and Sally went on that cruise. Every morning Sam had a huge poopy diaper. Yuck. Is that a boy thing?
I've decided it must be. Adam has AT LEAST 2 poopy diapers a day. Sometimes three. And they are fully loaded! I'm talking toddler, "I'm not a nursing kid anymore", stinky (I eat hamburgers and pork chops stinky), rotten full diapers.
I need to go change him again. (Second one today!) And it's only 10:30 in the morning!! And it's my birthday too. Where's Dan when I need him?
Is this a boy thing, or did I just get lucky with my girls?

The amendment: After his nap today he had another poopy diaper. And as we headed to the car to go out for dinner (and to meet up with Dan) he was poopy again! Happy Birthday, Mommy!!! Four poopy diapers in one day!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. you are right about sam... he still usually has one HUGE dump first thing in the morning... potty training has really paid off! but livia poops way more often than sam. her diapers usually aren't as full... but there are way more poopy diapers. i think i prefer the ONE big one every day instead of more not as big ones. and that's all i have to say about poop.

    ReplyDelete