Monday, February 8, 2010

Adam the Singer

I noticed I hadn't written anything in a while about Adam. I wish I had a video clip to go with this post, but I don't.
My son is a singer. He loves to sing. Doesn't matter where we are. He'll sing in the middle of Walmart, in the middle of church, at anyone's house, and of course here at home all day long. He has many favorites, and I have to say, he does quite well.
He also loves to be sung to.
Lately I've been rocking him at nighttime before putting him in bed. (I guess I'm relishing the last "baby days" I have with him before the next baby comes along.)
Every night as soon as we get settled into the rocking chair he looks up at me and says "Jesus." I look at him and say, "you want mommy to sing a song about Jesus to you?"
He nods yes and settles in. It's so cute. I don't imagine I'll ever get that on video though.
He's such a sweet little boy right now. And he gives great hugs and kisses!

2 comments:

  1. that's so cute. sam likes songs at night time, but sometimes during the day if i sing or if i try to sing a book (like wheels on the bus or another book you are supposed to sing) he says, "mommy, don't sing. that hurts my ears."
    definitely not the #1 fan of my singing voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep right on singing Adam, Nana loves when you sing!!!!

    ReplyDelete